Built in 2006, Jeremiah's personal 1000 square foot recording studio is located in Nashville, TN. The gear list is ever-changing, always staying current and providing the latest in recording technology. Drums and other large multi-track sessions are usually recorded at one of the many larger tracking studios the Nashville-area has to offer. All other recording is done in his personal studio with only high-end gear, never compromising the quality of the project's sound.
Gear list includes...
- Pro Tools HD
- Apogee AD16 and DA16 converters
- API 3124+ mic preamps
- Universal Audio 1176 compressor
- Gracie mic preamps
- Amek System 9098 channel strip
- Yamaha NS-10M studio near-field monitors
- KRK VXT8 monitors
- Blu Sky 15inch sub woofer
- Digidesign Control 24 console
- Fractal Axe-FX II processor
- Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier Solo amplifier
- Peavey 6505+ amplifier
- Ampeg SVT 4 PRO bass amplifier
- All cables and patch bays custom wired with MOGAMI cables
- Apple Mac Pro
- Korg X50 synth and midi controller
- All Toontrack products including Superior Drummer
- Waves Mercury Plug-in Bundle
- Melodyne tuning software
In addition to this list, the studio includes many different microphones, acoustic, electric, and bass guitars, stomp boxes, processors, and software plug-ins.